Notice is hereby given that the 207th Annual General Meeting will be held via Zoom at 10.30 a.m. on Friday the 17th December 2021 to transact the following business:
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on the 11th November 2020.
- To receive and adopt the Trustees’ Annual Report and Audited Accounts for the year ended 5th April 2021 which can be found by visiting the Impact Page on this website. You can also follow this link to download this specific document (opens in a new tab).
- To approve the re-election of the AGBI Trustees (bye-law 3) all of whom offer themselves for re-election:
- Nicola Hicks MBE – President
- Patrick Crawford CB – Honorary Treasurer
- Stephen Bartlett
- Richard Gault
- To approve the re-appointment of the auditors, Donald Nelson, FCA of Tudor John (bye-law 9) and the re-appointment of the Investment Committee Members Rupert Caldecott, Dahlia Dana and Charles White.
- To approve the adoption, on the recommendation of the Trustees and their legal counsel, of the updated bye-laws (2021) of the AGBI, with such amendments to take immediate effect at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting. An executive summary of the updated bye-laws is available and can be downloaded by following this link. which will open in a new tab.. The full AGBI Bye Laws are also available by following this link.
As numbers will be limited it is important that you register your interest to attend this event by calling 020 7734 1193 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday the 10th of December
so that the office can effectively manage and host this on-line event.